East Side Mario's Oven-Roasted Tomato Linguine
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 16 strips red pepper, julienned 1/8 inch
- 16 strips green pepper, julienned 1/8 inch
- 1 1/2 pounds (24 ounces) cooked linguine or 12 ounces raw weight
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 cup oven-roasted tomatoes, julienned
- 1 parsley sprig
- 1 pasta spoon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place chicken breast on grill and season with salt and pepper and grill until
fully cooked. While chicken is on grill, place sauté pan on stove and turn flame
to medium heat. Once chicken is fully cooked, julienne 1/4 inch.
- Place pasta in a pot of boiling salted water and cook to manufacturer's specifications.
- Allow pan to heat, add oil and place garlic and peppers in pan and sauté gently.
- When garlic is cooked, add julienned hot chicken breast.
- Ladle Alfredo sauce and sun-dried tomato pesto on top of pasta. Toss pasta thoroughly,
add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Mix pasta thoroughly so that all pasta is coated with sauce. Transfer pasta to
bowl, bringing chicken, peppers and tomatoes to the top for a colorful presentation.
- Garnish with parsley sprig and a pasta spoon.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 12/8/2001 11:54 pm
Source: East Side Mario's Web Site eastsidemarios.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes