Eddie Matney's Apple Cider Gravy
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chiles
- 2 apples, finely chopped
- 1/2 can cranberry sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic, onions and apples in butter.
- Add brandy, stock and cider; simmer until reduced by half.
- Add cranberry sauce and chipotle chiles; simmer 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Source: Chef Eddie Matney - Eddie Matney's, Phoenix, Arizona - azfamily.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes