Eddie Matney's Apricot Voo Doo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 habanero pepper, seeded
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 ounces apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sauté garlic, shallots and habanero in olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add apricot jam and mustard, then cook another 10 minutes.
Excellent served with shrimp ravioli and special seafood pasta dishes.
Source: Eddie Matney's - Phoenix, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.