Eddie Matney's Grilled Ham Steak
with Peach Chipotle Glaze
The peach chipotle glaze elevates a grilled ham steak to new levels of excitement with minimal effort in the kitchen.
- 1 Cook's brand Bone-In Thick Cut Ham Steak
- 1 (20 ounce) jar peach marmalade
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chipotle sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic and shallot in oil until soft. Add remaining ingredients (except for ham steak) and simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill. Place ham steaks on grill over medium heat. Grill 3 minutes.
- Turn ham steak; brush with peach chipotle glaze and continue to grill 3 minutes.
- Turn again; brush with remaining glaze, and continue to grill 1 to 2 minutes or until ham is glazed and heated through.
Source: Eddie Matney's - Phoenix, Arizona