Eddie Matney's Watermelon Cheesecake
with Watermelon Fresca
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons watermelon juice
- 2 tablespoons Torani watermelon syrup or 1 tablespoon watermelon extract
- 1 drop red food color
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups watermelon, diced
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon watermelon flavoring
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Cheesecake: Using a stand mixer, cream together the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in watermelon juice, watermelon flavoring and food color; set aside.
- Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks; gently fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Make crust out of remaining ingredients; press into individual pans or a springform pan.
- Fill pan cheesecake mixture; freeze 2 hours, then transfer to the refrigerator.
- Top with watermelon Fresca.
- Watermelon Fresca: Combine ingredients; refrigerate until ready to use.
Source: Chef Eddie Matney - Eddie Matney's - azfamily.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.