Einstein Brothers Bagels
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Pie Shell and Filling
- 1 (6 ounce) container strawberry cream cheese
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, baked and cooled
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 heaping cups sliced strawberries
- Pie Shell and Filling: Cream the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add milk and pudding; mix together until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Pour into pie shell.
- Add topping.
- Topping: Mix cornstarch with sugar in saucepan. Gradually add cold water
and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. After mixture thickens and becomes clear,
stir in strawberry-flavored gelatin. Cool.
- Mix with sliced strawberries and pour over pie.
- Chill overnight.
Source: Chef Keith Hillsbery, Einstein Bros Bagels
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.