El Charro Cafe Fruit Cheese Crisp
- 1 (10-12 inch) flour tortilla
- 6 ounces total white Mexican, Monterrey jack and Cheddar cheese mix
- Crumbled mango-infused cheese (available at stores such as AJ's, Ike's and Trader Joe's)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fresh fruit slices such as strawberries, bananas, kiwi
- Vanilla yogurt for dipping (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place tortilla on baking sheet and pierce all over with a fork.
- Bake until very lightly browned, about one minute on each side.
- Sprinkle cheese mix on top and return to oven until melted, about one minute or until bubbly.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top.
- Arrange fruit slices and sprinkle crumbled mango-infused cheese.
- Serve immediately, with vanilla yogurt on side if desired.
Source: Carlotta Flores, El Charro Cafe, Tucson, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.