50's Primetime Cafe Pot Roast
- 5 pounds top or bottom round roast
- 1 1/2 cups dry red wine
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Brown the meat on all sides
and remove the meat to a roasting pan.
- Pour the wine around the meat.
- Sauté the cut vegetables until golden brown and add to the roasting pan.
- Pour the beef bouillon
into the pan. Pour liquid over the roast and cover.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite starch and enjoy.
Source: 50's Primetime Cafe, Disney's MGM Studios
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes