Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Chambord Chocolate Soup
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons Chambord liqueur
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1/4 vanilla bean
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soup: Place chopped chocolate in a medium-size bowl. Bring half-and-half to a boil
and pour over the chocolate. Stir or whisk until smooth. Add Chambord liqueur and
whisk until combined. Set aside in a warm place.
- Put 8 to 12 raspberries in each of 4 soup cups. Pour chocolate soup over the
raspberries and top with Meringue.
- Meringue: Scrape contents of the vanilla bean into the egg whites and beat using an electric
mixer with a whip attachment. Slowly add sugar while beating egg whites at high
speed. Lower speed to medium and whip until it reaches soft peak stage. Meringue
can be placed in a pastry bag with a decorating tip, or dollop it on to your dessert
with a spoon. Meringue can also be toasted with a household blowtorch or under the
broiler, if dessert is in ovenproof bowls or cups.
Source: Chef David Blom, Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes