Falafel Hut Stuffed Grape Leaves, Vegetarian-Style
- 1 cup rice
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 bunches fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 (16 ounce) jar grape leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except grape leaves and sliced tomato. Spread out 1 grape
leaf and spoon 1 tablespoon of stuffing in center. Roll, closing ends.
- Layer in a pot lined with the reserved tomato slices.
- Pour juices from stuffing over layered grape leaves.
- Cook for 1 1/2 hours over low heat.
Source: Falafel Hut, Knoxville, Tennessee
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes