Fat Boy's BBQ Ranch Beef Brisket
- 1 whole beef brisket
- Charcoal seasoning
- Trim brisket to choice of fat consistency. Rub garlic salt and charcoal seasoning
on both sides generously.
- Cook with indirect heat over charcoal fire and hickory or mesquite chips for smoke flavor.
- Slow cook at 350 degrees F for approximately 3 hours. Beef is done at 170 degrees F.
- Slice across grain of meat in thin slices.
- Serve on sandwiches or plates with your favorite sauce.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine - May 15, 2001.
Source: wsfa.com - Recipe from: Fat Boy's Bar-B-Que Ranch, Prattville, Alabama
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.