Fat's Asia Bistro and Dim
Sum Bar Singapore Noodles
- 5 ounces cooked rice stick
- 1 ounce red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 ounce green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 ounce scallion whites
- 1 ounce onions, sliced
- 3 ounces BBQ pork
- 3 ounces shrimp, 70-90 rock
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 ounces scrambled egg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook bell peppers, onion, BBQ pork and shrimp in hot oil. Drain and hold.
- Scramble egg and then add curry powder, salt, and the remaining ingredients.
Stir fry quickly and serve.
Source: Joseph Lee, Fat's Asia Bistro and Dim Sum Bar, Roseville, California
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes