Fat's Asia Bistro and Dim
Sum Bar Singapore Noodles
- 5 ounces cooked rice stick
- 1 ounce red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 ounce green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 ounce scallion whites
- 1 ounce onions, sliced
- 3 ounces BBQ pork
- 3 ounces shrimp, 70-90 rock
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 ounces scrambled egg
- Cook bell peppers, onion, BBQ pork and shrimp in hot oil. Drain and hold.
- Scramble egg and then add curry powder, salt, and the remaining ingredients.
Stir fry quickly and serve.
Source: Joseph Lee, Fat's Asia Bistro and Dim Sum Bar, Roseville, California
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.