Gaetano's Restaurant Bruschetta Dip
- 2 cups (1 pound) Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Squeeze of lemon
- Mix together chopped tomatoes, garlic and chopped basil.
- Drizzle olive oil over mixture and stir lightly.
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon and serve.
Yield: 20 servings
Source: Gaetano's Restaurant, Torrance, California
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes