Garden Terrace Nori Wrapped Filet of Salmon
- 1 (4 to 8 ounce) salmon filet, roasted
- 4 sheets nori
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs: mint, basil, thyme, garlic, parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of wasabi
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix oil, fish sauce, salt, pepper and herbs. Rub salmon with mixture.
- Cut nori in half.
- Mix mustard and wasabi; spread on nori.
- Place piece of salmon on edge of sheet and wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees F on greased tray for 8 to 10 minutes.
Source: Garden Terrace at La Posada Resort - Scottsdale, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes