Garduno's Margarita Factory
Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 bulb garlic, roasted
- 1 small can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Clean and trim tenderloins.
- Squeeze roasted garlic into a blender; combine with remaining ingredients until
- Marinate tenderloins in mixture before grilling or roasting in a 350 degree
F oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 155 to 160 degrees F.
Source: Chef Neal Cunningham - Garduno's Margarita Factory - azfamily.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes