Gator's Pan Fried Red Snapper
with Crawfish Cream Sauce
Crawfish Cream Sauce
- 1 small yellow onion, fine diced
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 quart shrimp or crawfish stock
- 1 quart whole whipping cream
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 2 (7 ounce) red snapper filets
- All-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil (80%) and clarified butter mixture (40%)
- Heat oil and lightly flour filets, add to the pan and sauté until golden brown.
- Remove filets.
- Drain oil and add crawfish tails. Sauté until very hot.
- Add crawfish cream sauce. Spoon over filets.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine May 15, 2001.
Source: wsfa.com - March 10, 2000 - Recipe from Gator's
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes