General Jackson Showboat Shrimp Scampi
- 1/2 pound large shrimp
- 1/4 pint clarified butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Sauté garlic in clarified butter.
- Dredge shrimp in flour and add to pan, turning occasionally.
- Glaze with white wine and simmer until reduced and thickened.
- Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 8/6/02 12:50:19 pm.
Source: Gary Rawson, General Jackson Showboat - News Channel 5 Tennessee Tuesday,
January 29, 2002 - Recipe #2856 - newschannel5.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes