Germantown Commissary Company
Commissary Barbecue Beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can fancy pork and beans
- 1/2 pound cooked, chopped barbecue
- 1/2 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/2 cup commercial barbecue sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until beans are hot and bubbly.
Serves 6 to 10.
Source: Germantown Commissary Company, Memphis, Tennessee
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes