Germantown Commissary Company
Commissary Barbecue Beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can fancy pork and beans
- 1/2 pound cooked, chopped barbecue
- 1/2 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/2 cup commercial barbecue sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until beans are hot and bubbly.
Serves 6 to 10.
Source: Germantown Commissary Company, Memphis, Tennessee
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.