Hammett House Sour Cream Raisin Pie
- 1 (8 inch) baked pie shell
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raisins (light or dark)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (3 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Mix filling ingredients, and cook until thick, then chill through (may be set in freezer to chill).
- Mix well the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Whip one cup whipping cream and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half of the topping mixture in the bottom of a baked 8 inch pie shell, then pour filling on top and spread evenly. Place the remaining half of the topping over the filling and chill before serving.