Hard Rock Cafe Cheeseburgers
Hard Rock Cafe Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 hamburger patties
- 2 hamburger buns
- Lettuce to taste
- Red onion rings to taste
- Tomato slices, 1/4-inch thick, to taste
- Pickles, 1/4-inch thick, to taste
- 1 yellow onion, 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices your favorite cheese
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Pre-cut, previously frozen French fry potatoes to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Hard Rock Cafe Seasoning Salt: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Mix thoroughly and season burgers with this seasoning salt.
- Burgers: Place burgers on grill. Cook to desired doneness. Medium well
is 155 degrees F. After flipping burgers, add cheese slices, if desired, and season
other side with seasoning salt.
- In a large cast iron Dutch oven or pot, heat vegetable oil for deep frying. Carefully
drop frozen French fry potatoes into the oil. The ice on the potatoes may cause
the hot oil to pop and spatter. Cook fries to desired doneness.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with seasoning salt to taste.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon butter. Add sliced yellow onions rings form
1 yellow onion and sauté until browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush melted butter on each half of the buns and place hamburger buns on the
grill to toast. Place your favorite cheese or cheese slices on the burgers to melt.
- To assemble the burger, place the burger on the toasted bun. Place sautéed onions
over the burger before covering it with the top part of the bun. Arrange the fries
next to the burger. Garnish with lettuce leaves, red onion slices, tomato slices
and bean sprouts.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 2/9/03 6:41:26 pm.
Source: www3.diynet.com - from "Burgerfest" Episode HGC-364 - recipe
courtesy Chef Bret Freifeld