Hard Rock Cafe Love Me Tenders with Sauce
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 strips boneless breast meat
- Mix together the egg and milk.
- Roll the chicken strips in the flour; coating evenly.
- Dip flour-coated strips into the egg wash, then roll in the crumbs, coating evenly.
- Deep-fry at 350 degrees F for about 2 to 3 minutes, being careful not to crowd pan, until coating is golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- To make the sauce: Beat ingredients together and serve.
Serves 6 to 8 as an entree; 12 to 15 as an appetizer.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 2/9/03 6:41:26 pm.