Hard Rock Cafe Pig Sandwich
- 1 hamburger bun
- Pulled Pork to taste
- Pig Slaw to taste
- Pig Sauce to taste
- Handmade Onion Rings to taste
- Toast hamburger bun.
- Place a level scoop of pig meat on the bottom of the toasted bun.
- Place pig slaw on top of the meat, then ladle pig sauce over the slaw and meat.
- Offset the top part of the bun on top of the sandwich, and serve with onion rings.
- Serve immediately with onion rings, cole slaw and your favorite beans.
Yield: 1 serving
Posted by FootsieBear at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Brett Freifeld, Chef, Hard Rock Caf , Orlando, Florida