Hard Rock Cafe Pig Sauce
- 2 cups ketchup *
- 2 1/4 cups cider vinegar
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients except the vegetable oil in a saucepan. Stir and bring
to a boil.
- Stir in vegetable oil, and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir to incorporate.
- Place in proper storage container, and cool in an ice bath to 40 degrees F.
- Cover, date and refrigerate.
Yield: Serving size depends upon personal preference.
* The chef used Heinz brand ketchup in this recipe.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine - April 2001
Source: Brett Freifeld - Chef, Hard Rock Cafe, Orlando
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes