Hard Rock Cafe Pulled Pork
Yield: serving size depends upon personal preference
- 1 quart hot water
- 1 quart apple-cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pork shoulder, boned (approximately 3 pounds)
- In a large bowl, add vinegar, Tabasco sauce and sugar to hot water. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Pour marinade over pork, cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and place in a baking pan. Cook in a preheated 400 degrees F oven until well browned. Cover with foil.
- Pour some marinade over pork, lower temperature to 300 degrees F, and slow-roast for an additional two hours or until meat pulls away easily from the bone.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine - April 2001.
Source: Brett Freifeld, Chef, Hard Rock Cafe, Orlando, Florida