Hard Rock Cafe Pulled Pork
- 1 quart hot water
- 1 quart apple-cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pork shoulder, boned (approximately 3 pounds)
- In a large bowl, add vinegar, Tabasco sauce and sugar to hot water. Stir to dissolve
- Pour marinade over pork, cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and place in a baking pan. Cook in a preheated 450
degrees F oven until well browned. Cover with foil.
- Pour some marinade over pork,
lower temperature to 300 degrees F, and slow-roast for an additional two hours or
until meat pulls away easily from the bone.
Yield: Serving size depends upon personal preference.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine - April 2001.
Source: Brett Freifeld, Chef, Hard Rock Cafe, Orlando
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes