Hard Rock Cafe Winter Wassail
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 quart apple cider
- 8 oranges
- 4 lemons
- 16 cinnamon sticks (10 for garnish)
- 8 whole cloves
- 6 whole allspice berries
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- In a large pot, combine apple juice and cider.
- Wash and slice oranges and lemons and add them to the pot.
- Create a spice bouquet by wrapping 6 cinnamon sticks, cloves, allspice and mace
in a piece of cheesecloth or muslin. Add to juice. Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Ladle into mugs. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Keep warm in a crock pot if desired.
Source: Cheers!, a collection of non-alcoholic drink recipes published
by the California State Automobile Association
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes