Hardee's Peach Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large can peach pie filling
- 1 frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut into pats - thin slices
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the pie filling into a square baking pan.
- Put the slices of butter on
top of the pie filling, placing them as evenly as possible.
- Carefully remove the pie crust from the pan it is in, and place it carefully
on top of the pie filling and butter. You will need to cut off the edges that hang
over and make them fit on the square pan.
- Sprinkle liberally with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, until pie crust is lightly browned.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes