Harrah's Bar B Que Hamburgers
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Quakers Rolled Oats
- 3 tablespoons
chopped onion or dried minced onion
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Heinz ketchup
- 6 tablespoons apple cider
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Burgers: Mix all the ingredients and shape into good size hamburger patties.
in roasting pan or sheet cake pan.
- Sauce: Mix well and pour over prepared patties.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for
1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve on hamburger buns. (If you double meat ingredients you should have enough
sauce to cover all).
Can also shape meat into small meatballs and serve as an appetizer.