Harrah's Bar B Que Hamburgers
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Quakers Rolled Oats
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion or dried minced onion
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Heinz ketchup
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Burgers: Mix all the ingredients and shape into good size hamburger patties.
- Place in roasting pan or sheet cake pan.
- Sauce: Mix well and pour over prepared patties.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve on hamburger buns. (If you double meat ingredients you should have enough
sauce to cover all).
Can also shape meat into small meatballs and serve as an appetizer.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.