Harrington's Cafe Crawfish Pasta
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ounce dry white wine
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onions
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 1/2 pound claw crab meat
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Sauté vegetables in melted butter until wilted.
- Add flour and make a blonde roux.
- Using a wire whip, blend white wine and heavy cream.
- Add wine-cream mixture to vegetables. Bring to a low boil, reduce to simmer, add crawfish and crab meat and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add basil and thyme.
- Season to taste with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Serve over pasta.
Serves 6 to 8.
Source: Craig Harrington, Harrington's Cafe, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes