I Love Pasta! Angel Hair Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 8-10 large shrimp
- 1 pound angel hair fresh pasta
- 1/2 cup red and green bell pepper (julienne)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons white wine
- 1 fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Use large frying pan to heat olive oil.
- Add garlic, mushrooms, and bell peppers and cook until tender.
- Stir in white wine, butter and lemon-pepper seasoning and fresh lemon
- Add shrimp and cook until sauce is thickened.
- Add in angel hair pasta, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Toss and serve with lemon wedge.
Source: kovr13.com - I Love Pasta!, Folsom, California