Idle Spurs Steak House Black Bean Salsa
- 15 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked fresh corn kernels
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1-2 fresh green serrano or jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced, including seeds
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pure ground red chile or a pinch of cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Set aside to let flavors blend until ready to serve.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/24/01 10:40:37 pm
Source: highdesert.com - Idle Spurs Steak House in Barstow, California - from
The Main Street of America Cookbook by Marian Clark
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes