IHOP Country Griddle Cakes
(Cream of Wheat Pancakes)
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup instant Cream of Wheat cereal
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 tablespoons buttermilk powder *
- 1 1/2 cups water*
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* In place of the buttermilk powder and 1 1/2 cups water, you can use 1 1/2
cups liquid buttermilk.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix at high speed of electric mixer until smooth
- batter will be thin.
- Pour onto hot skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until brown.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes