IHOP-Style Cream of Wheat Pancakes
- 3 1/2 cups plain non fat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound 11 ounces pancake mix (complete)
- 1 pound 2 ounces Cream of Wheat cereal, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 1/2 cups skim milk
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Mix yogurt and honey until smooth, cover and reserve in refrigerator.
- Combine pancake mix, cereal, and baking powder, reserve.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, eggs, and vegetable oil; stir in dry ingredients,
for each serving ladle 3 scant 2 ounce portions of batter onto a medium-hot
lightly greased griddle. Cook until pancake tops begin to bubble Flip. Cook
until golden brown.
- Serve with 2 ounces yogurt and honey. Garnish with fresh fruit.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine on 1/1/2002, 3:55 pm.
Source: IHOP - Restaurants and Institutions magazine
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes