IHOP Harvest Grain & Nut Pancakes
- 7 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/8 cups Quaker quick oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 1/2 cups corn meal
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 5 3/4 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/3 tablespoons dry malt
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk (use 2 plus cups for pancakes!)
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 2 cups Waffle Mix (above)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- Waffle Mix: Mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container.
- Waffle/Pancake Batter: Put buttermilk in bowl and whisk in eggs.
- Whisk in Harvest Grain waffle mix.
- Melt butter in microwave with 1 teaspoon of water
and whisk into batter.
Dry malt is available from home-brew stores or "scratch" bagel bakeries.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes