Ivy House Southern Pecan Pie
- 1 (8-inch) thin, rich pie crust
- 2 whole large eggs
- 2/3 cup yellow sugar
- 2/3 cup white Karo syrup
- 2/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Beat eggs lightly with a spoon until just frothy.
- Add sugar; beat about 1 minute.
- Add Karo syrup; fold in pecans.
- Add vanilla extract; pour into unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
Makes 1 (8-inch) pie.
Source: Ivy House Restaurant - Williamsburg, Virginia
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes