Jack Stack Barbecue Cheesy Corn Bake
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 ounces ham, diced
- In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
- Stir in flour and garlic powder.
- Add milk all at once. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until melted.
- Stir in both cheeses until melted.
- Stir in corn and ham, then transfer mixture to a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Yield: 10-12 servings
Source: Jack Stack Barbecue, Kansas City, Missouri and Overland Park, Kansas
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.