Jack Stack Barbecue Cheesy Corn Bake
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 ounces ham, diced
- In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
- Stir in flour and garlic powder.
- Add milk all at once. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until melted.
- Stir in both cheeses until melted.
- Stir in corn and ham, then transfer mixture to a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Yield: 10-12 servings
Source: Jack Stack Barbecue, Kansas City, Missouri and Overland Park, Kansas
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.