Jack Stack Barbecue Raspberry Mint Cooler
- 1 to 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 5 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 lime, thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
- Rub mint leaves around side of punch bowl. Drop the bruised leaves into bottom
- Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl.
Yield: 15 servings
Source: Jack Stack Barbecue, Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.