Jack Stack Barbecue Raspberry Mint Cooler
- 1 to 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 5 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 lime, thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rub mint leaves around side of punch bowl. Drop the bruised leaves into bottom
- Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl.
Yield: 15 servings
Source: Jack Stack Barbecue, Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes