Jack Stack Barbecue Raspberry Mint Cooler
- 1 to 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 5 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 lime, thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
- Rub mint leaves around side of punch bowl. Drop the bruised leaves into bottom
- Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl.
Yield: 15 servings
Source: Jack Stack Barbecue, Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.