Jack Stack Barbecue Barbequed Vidalia Onions
- 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 Vidalia onions, cut into quarters
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Grease bottom of round aluminum pan with olive oil.
- Arrange onions in pan.
- Add enough beer to cover onions by 1/2 inch.
- Sprinkle onions with salt and pepper.
- Top each onion quarter with pat of butter; sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Place pan on grill rack.
- Grill, covered with foil, over medium-hot coals for 45 minutes or until
onions are tender.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Jack Stack Barbecue, Kansas City, Missouri and Overland Park, Kansas
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.