Jaleo White Gazpacho
- 7 ounces blanched almonds
- 1 ounce garlic cloves
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 ounces bread
- 1 1/2 ounces freshly pressed white grape juice
- 1 1/2 ounces sherry vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin Spanish olive oil
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- 18 grapes, peeled and halved
- Combine almonds, garlic and water in saucepan. Bring to a boil; cool slightly.
- Place mixture in food processor with remaining ingredients except grapes. Puree
until frothy, season to taste and and refrigerate.
- Serve cold and garnish with grapes.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Executive Chef Jose Andres - Jaleo, Washington, DC
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes