Jasper's Maytag Blue Cheese Potato Chips
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Kettle Brand Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper potato chips
- About 1/3 to 1/2 of a 10-ounce container Buitoni Alfredo Sauce
- 4 ounces Maytag blue cheese (divided use)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh snipped chives
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange potato chips on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Have ready a serving container lined with a napkin or parchment paper.
- Warm the chips for about 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine the sauce with
1 1/2 ounces cheese and lemon juice; blend smooth. You can do this with a hand mixer
but the sauce will not be as smooth. Blend with on-off pulses to get the process
- Transfer to a small saucepan and place over medium heat just long enough
to warm the sauce.
- Drizzle the warm sauce over the chips.
- Transfer the chips to your serving container, gently tossing to coat all the chips.
- Crumble remaining blue cheese over the top and garnish with fresh chives.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 appetizer servings
If serving these at a party, prepare in several batches as needed so they
are at their best.
This is a clone of Jasper's, Plano, Texas recipe
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.