Jasper's Maytag Blue Cheese Potato Chips
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Kettle Brand Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper potato chips
- About 1/3 to 1/2 of a 10-ounce container Buitoni Alfredo Sauce
- 4 ounces Maytag blue cheese (divided use)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh snipped chives
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange potato chips on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Have ready a serving
container lined with a napkin or parchment paper.
- Warm the chips for about 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine the sauce with
1 1/2 ounces cheese and lemon juice; blend smooth. You can do this with a hand mixer
but the sauce will not be as smooth. Blend with on-off pulses to get the process
- Transfer to a small saucepan and place over medium heat just long enough
to warm the sauce.
- Drizzle the warm sauce over the chips.
- Transfer the chips to your serving container,
gently tossing to coat all the chips.
- Crumble remaining blue cheese over the top
and garnish with fresh chives.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 6 appetizer servings.
If serving these at a party, prepare in several batches as needed so they
are at their best.
This is a clone of Jasper's, Plano, Texas recipe