Jazzmine's Creole Sautéed Gulf Shrimp
- 1 pound small shrimp, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons good-quality olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, minced
- Rinse peeled shrimp in cold water, then pat dry with paper towels. Toss shrimp
with salt and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan. When oil is almost smoking, add red pepper flakes
and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and sauté an additional 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, taking care not to over cook.
- Toss with parsley and serve with rice if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Executive Chef Curt Carter - Jazzmine`s - Minneapolis, Minnesota
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.