Jetz Americana Baked Brie with
Chipotle Raspberry Sauce
- 1 package phyllo dough
- 1 wheel brie
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chiles, pureed
- Sugar, to taste
- Place raspberries in small saucepan.
- Add red wine and chipotle chilies; cook mixture over medium heat until berries are soft.
- Add sugar as needed.
- Puree mixture in a blender; set aside.
- Lightly butter 1 sheet of phyllo dough; repeat, then top with one more layer
of phyllo dough. Cut phyllo dough into 6 squares, then cut dough into triangles.
Place a piece of brie in the middle of each phyllo dough square, then fold the tip
of the phyllo dough up around brie.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes in a 450 degree F oven.
- Serve topped with sauce.
Source: Chef James Devine, Jetz Americana, Phoenix, Arizona - azfamily.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes