Jilly's American Grill Chicken Splitter
- 1 (16-inch) French baguette
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled
- 1/4 pound havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise
- Chicken gravy to taste
- Cut the baguette from end to end leaving one hinge attached.
- Smear with chipotle mayonnaise.
- Layer chicken and cheese.
- Fold the loaf of bread together, wrap in aluminum
foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Heat chicken gravy and serve on the side.
Source: Chef Rob Waltz, Jilly's American Grill, Tempe, Arizona