Jilly's American Grill Chicken Splitter
- 1 (16-inch) French baguette
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled
- 1/4 pound havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise
- Chicken gravy to taste
- Cut the baguette from end to end leaving one hinge attached.
- Smear with chipotle mayonnaise.
- Layer chicken and cheese.
- Fold the loaf of bread together, wrap in aluminum
foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Heat chicken gravy and serve on the side.
Source: Chef Rob Waltz, Jilly's American Grill, Tempe, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.