Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant
Jalapeno Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound cream cheese, melted
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sliced jalapenos
- 1/2 cup jalapeno juice (from jar)
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 pound Perciatel 10-inch macaroni noodles
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- Add cream cheese and mix until blended.
- Add heavy cream and whisk.
- Add jalapeno juice and whisk.
- Mix in Cheddar, stirring until cheddar is completely melted.
- Mix in sliced jalapenos.
- Add salt, Tony C's and flour.
- Continue whisking until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Spray loaf pan with pan coating.
- Layer bottom of pan with cooked macaroni.
- Spoon in mixture and cover with Cheddar.
- Add another layer of pasta, mixture and Cheddar.
- Dust top with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until brown.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine May 5, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes