Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Restaurant Perfect Margarita
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Crushed ice
- 3 wedges lime
- 2 ounces gold tequila (Cuervo 1800)
- 1/2 ounce tequila (Cuervo white)
- 1 1/4 ounces Rose's Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce triple sec (Bols)
- 1 splash orange Curacao (Bols)
- Put all ingredients except the 3 lime wedges into a shaker.
- Squeeze 2 of the lime wedges into the shaker. SHAKE WELL!
- Rim outside of glass only with lime. Salt only the outside of the glass.
- Add fresh crushed ice to glass.
- Strain mixture over ice.
- Squeeze remaining lime wedge into glass.
Source: Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurants
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes