Kabby's Cajun Tuna Sandwiches
- 1 can albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/8 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 4 French bread slices
- Pickled okra
- Combine all ingredients except bread and okra. Mix well.
- Serve on French bread with pickled okra.
Source: Kabby's, New Orleans Hilton Riverside, New Orleans, Louisiana
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes