Kahunaville Cajun Chicken Fettuccini
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 12 ounces boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, steeped in water
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Spanish onions, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup mushrooms, washed and quartered
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and white pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces cooked linguini
- 4 bread sticks
- Heat medium sauté pan; add olive oil, and lightly brown chicken strips and season
with Cajun spice.
- Add minced garlic, cut peppers, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes
and onions and cook until vegetables are soft and onions translucent.
- Add white wine, heavy cream and chicken stock and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce
- Season with salt and pepper and add fresh herbs.
- Add cooked and heated pasta and toss with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve in large pasta bowls garnished with bread
sticks and fresh grated Parmesan cheese!
Source: Alfonso Contrisciani, CMC, AAC Vice President of Culinary Operations,
Kahunaville Restaurant Group