Kahunaville Cajun Chicken Fettuccini
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 12 ounces boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, steeped in water
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Spanish onions, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup mushrooms, washed and quartered
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and white pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces cooked linguini
- 4 bread sticks
- Heat medium sauté pan; add olive oil, and lightly brown chicken strips and season
with Cajun spice.
- Add minced garlic, cut peppers, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes
and onions and cook until vegetables are soft and onions translucent.
- Add white wine, heavy cream and chicken stock and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce
- Season with salt and pepper and add fresh herbs.
- Add cooked and heated pasta and toss with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve in large pasta bowls garnished with bread
sticks and fresh grated Parmesan cheese!
Source: Alfonso Contrisciani, CMC, AAC Vice President of Culinary Operations,
Kahunaville Restaurant Group
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.