Kaila Cakery Macadamia Cream Pie
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat eggs, sugar and corn syrup until well mixed.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Add and blend the melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool for half hour and chill one hour or until cold and well set.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with macadamia nuts.
Yield: One 9-inch pie
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine June 2, 2001.
Source: used with permission from Kaila Cakery
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes