Kaila Cakery Macadamia Cream Pie
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat eggs, sugar and corn syrup until well mixed.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Add and blend the melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool for half hour and chill one hour or until cold and well set.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with macadamia nuts.
Yield: One 9-inch pie
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine June 2, 2001.
Source: used with permission from Kaila Cakery
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.