Kan Zaman Restaurant Fried Haloomi
- 4 ounces haloomi (goat cheese)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- Chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil in small frying pan.
- While oil is heating, cut haloomi into thick slices.
- Place cheese slices into hot oil and fry until golden brown. Carefully shake
pan as cheese fries. Flip pieces over and add crushed garlic. Allow to cook another
30 seconds and add white wine. Be careful if using a gas stove because the wine
will make flames.
- Add fried cheese to plate.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and paprika.
- Serve with toasted pita bread.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: theneworleanschannel.com/recipes - Kan Zaman Restaurant
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.