Kan Zaman Restaurant Fried Haloomi
- 4 ounces haloomi (goat cheese)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- Chopped parsley
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat olive oil in small frying pan.
- While oil is heating, cut haloomi into thick slices.
- Place cheese slices into hot oil and fry until golden brown. Carefully shake
pan as cheese fries. Flip pieces over and add crushed garlic. Allow to cook another
30 seconds and add white wine. Be careful if using a gas stove because the wine
will make flames.
- Add fried cheese to plate.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and paprika.
- Serve with toasted pita bread.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: theneworleanschannel.com/recipes - Kan Zaman Restaurant
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes