Kaspar's Asiago Cheese Sauce
- 2 cups heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated, divided
- Combine the cream, red pepper flakes, salt, and 3/4 cup of the cheese in a heavy
saucepan. Place over medium heat and stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the finished dish.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 1/6/2002 4:15 pm.
Source: Recipe by Kaspar Donier, Kaspar's, Seattle WA - The Discovery Channel
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.