Kelly's Cucumber Vinaigrette
- 1 cup diced and seeded cucumbers
- 3 tablespoons diced red onions
- 3 tablespoons diced sweet red and yellow peppers
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (fresh and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 11/20/2001 4:25 pm.
Source: 13News, Monday, October 29, 2001 - by Chef Wes Stepp, Kelly's, Outer
Banks, North Carolina
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes